Friday 1 July 2011

Loli Outfits of the week! #1

Note: this type of post will be published every saturday (hopefully without fail)!

These are two of my favourite outfits from Daily Lolita, and despite my style being mainly sweet, I love this gothic lolita co-ordinate! It's so well put together and could be described as "old school". I also love her hair! It suits the outfit brilliantly.

The original post can be found here with more photos and an outfit run-down!

It's adorable!!












I love this outfit! I just think her co-ord is great and that the wig suits her perfectly! You can find her original Daily Lolita post here.





I love the pink and blue together - so cute!





Her outfit run down can be found in her original post along with another lovely outfit.




I want to thank both lolitas, ebby_blackwood and gingerysoul for allowing me to use their outfit photos in this post! You both looked awesome!











No comments:

Post a Comment