Wednesday 29 June 2011

~for those who dreamed of being a princess

As a very inexperienced lolita, I find myself constantly learning, and exploring the fashion! There's so much to see, I feel as if I'm walking into a magical land where everyone is beautiful. I believe that everyone is beautiful in their own way, but that lolita can make you FEEL beautiful! It's a powerful thing. It's not that beauty is the most important thing in life, it can just boost your confidence enough to reach for the stars. When you feel good about yourself, good things are more likely to happen!


Lolita is just another way of expressing yourself. After all - that's what fashion is supposed to be. It's not a contest, or a race, but a way to be you! I love how lolita fashion can make me, and others, feel so in touch with ourselves; like lolita was always a part of us, but we've only just had the pleasure of discovering it. Lolita is probably the closest someone can be to the traditional princess but with a modern twist, and this can help fullfill the dreams of many girls! The petticoats, the lace and ruffled skirts all portray a fairytale like life, that I know I wish I had.


But life is hard, and although lolita cannot make this life any easier; maybe, just maybe, it can make your life a little happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment