Wednesday 29 June 2011

Outfit post #1 ~yay

This is my first outfit post, and I'm a novice in co-ordinating outfits, so please bear with me! I'm sure my co-ords will improve as time goes on (or so I hope). I posted this on Daily_Lolita and got some good comments, but I now realised that my bolero and white blouse don't really go together (thanks to the help of some very nice lolitas)! Never mind, better luck to me next time!

Since I don't have any meet-ups to go to or anything, I tend to just dress up for myself. So there's only pictures of little old me to post on here! And also since I'm the only lolita in my area, I get some pretty interesting reactions. Some smile, and some shout at me in the street. It is often actually quite amusing!

I recently got my very first petticoat, it was so unbelievably poofy once out of the box! It's amazing, and I'm so happy with it! It's so much easier than layering skirts under my outfit, but it's really hard to store. But never mind - it's worth it. I'm wearing it here by the way!

Outfit run-down:
JSK: Bodyline
Socks and blouse: Metamorphose
Shoes: Offbrand (Accessorize)
Bolero: Sweet Angel
Hair accessories: Handmade by me

Anyway - thank you for reading, and I'll be posting another outfit soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment