Tuesday 28 June 2011

Introduction time!

This is Loli-pops - a new blog centred around japanese lolita fashion and its substyles! I hope you enjoy. This blog is going to be (hopefully) fun to read and contain research into lolita fashion, as well as the musings and life of a sweet lolita. I should think it'll be a mix of the two!

I am fairly new to the fashion, and I will be creating wardrobe posts as well as outfit posts and such like, so that you can watch the transformation of an ordinary girl to a lolita! It could be fun, right?

This blog is for all the budding lolitas out there, as well as the more experienced ones who maybe want to remember how they began to become a lolita! Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading this blog ~thank you for reading.

This is me, I thought it would help with the intro!

No comments:

Post a Comment