Sunday 17 July 2011

Day 2 & 3

Hi everyone! So, I missed a day... Sorry! So here's day 2 and 3!

10 things you love in lolita! ~day 2

1) The beautiful prints and such like which I can look at for ages, look away, look back and see something new!
2) Having a dream dress, and that feeling when you've saved enough to buy something you really want.
3) The lovely people who dress in lolita - everyone on the EGL forums are so nice and supportive!
4) Having an excuse to take a photo of your outfit so you can post it on Daily Lolita or in your journal, just because each outfit is special.
5) Treasuring my lolita clothes and accessories, not just because they cost a lot, but because I love them so much!
6) Knowing all the exchange rates for buying stuff internationally (since all my loli stuff comes from abroad). This can be rather useful ~hehe.
7) Being able to look at beautiful things as much as I want (on the internet of course) and admiring them!
8) The poofy petticoats, and how lovely your dress looks with an awesome petticoat.
9) Not caring about what people think, because lolita is something just for you!
10) The way it makes me feel so happy - simple as that!!


10 things you hate in lolita ~day 3

1) The brand vs. offbrand debate. Why can't people just be happy with their clothes? Why do we feel the need to debate them. Love them and who cares what others think?
2) How hard it is to sit down with a big poofy petticoat. I mean, I don't want to squash my petticoat, but my legs are always really tired!
3) How it really consumes your life. I love that I have something to do and think about, but talking about it a lot doesn't bode well with family and friends.
4) The dry cleaning bills...
5) Shipping costs!
6) How embarassing it is not being able to do an LJ cut... And having to have it explained to you by another egl member!
7) How unaccepting people are about it. Why should they care? Is my fashion offending them? I should think not. *nods*
8) The cost! I save and save with little money to go out with my friends, go to the cinema, etc. But it's worth it!
9) Waiting for the postman day in and day out!
10) How my want-to-buy list grows everyday and my bank balance doesn't.

Done!

On other notes - I dyed my hair 'butterscotch' coloured. How was I supposed to know butterscotch is secret code for ginger??? Never mind. It's not that bad, I don't think... And my dream dress hasn't arrived yet, but hopefully it will tomorrow! Yay!

Thank you for reading! ~see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment