Tuesday 5 July 2011

My Wig Arrived ~yayyyy



Yes!! My new wig arrived!!! As you can tell, I'm reasonably excited about it! I haven't had a chance to wear it with Lolita yet, since my dresses are being dry cleaned at the moment (I've had to save up to clean them as I'm also saving for my dream dress). But I have had the chance to wear it around the house.


Here's me in it! As you can see, it's a pink and lavender split wig and it's from Mintymix, although I actually bought it on the egl comm sales (for less money too, hehe)!

The fibres are so soft! And the colours are lovely! I am totally in love with this wig, and no doubt I'll be ordering another after my dream dress has been saved up for.


Hehe, I can't wait to go out in public in this ~should be fun!


It came with a base wig and two ponytails, and seperate hair nets for each. The wig does get pretty heavy once you put the ponytails in, but I really don't mind, it's so worth it!!


I love it so much <3 thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment