Tuesday 5 July 2011

A Loli Prom

So, a few days ago was my prom! I decided I didn't wanna dress up in some silly long dress that didn't suit me, nor did I want to reveal lots of leg in a mini dress.... Lolita! That was the answer! So I wore it. It was an interesting night, I'll say that. Here's a photo with my friend! (Please ignore my terrible facial expression, people kept making me laugh). I wore my sweetest dress and went for a deco look hair accessories wise! It was pretty fun: some random guy hugged me and people told me I looked cute ~yay! But I was so scared when I got out of my car and everyone looked so lovely, so NORMAL!!! It all worked out though!

Just a mini-post to tell you a little about my life, because I don't talk about it much! Thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment