Wednesday 20 July 2011

Day 4 & 6

Sorry! I missed yet more days! So much has been happening - but I'll save that for another post!

So ~day 4~ 10 different foods you like!

1) Cake - any type, but preferably with lots of icing. Fruit flavoured is also preferable, but chocolate is good too. I especially love cute, loliable cakes, like macaroons (technically a biscuit-thing but whatever) or strawberry tarts!
2) Sweets, especially strawberry flavoured ones! I'm not a chocolate fan, you see...
3) Chilli con carne - a little random, but never mind.
4) Fruit!
5) Mange tout (sugar snap peas). They're really delicious!
6) Tropical juice (a drink, but it still counts, right?).
7) Anything grape flavoured, like grape fanta, or grape mentos.
8) Sour things - especially sour skittles!
9) Garlic bread.
10) Candy floss! So lovely and sweet ~hehe.

I'll do day 5 in a separate post so here's day 6!

10 things you can't live without in lolita!

1) A really poofy petticoat! I love a cupcake-shaped skirt.
2) My chocomint star clip - I just think it really finishes off an outfit!
3) A cute decoden phone case to match my outfit (I have four different ones).
4) A wig. I really hate my natural hair, well I used to... Until I dyed it, and now quite like it!
5) The EGL communities!
6) Nail art stuff, to do nails to match my outfit.
7) My job, so I can actually afford lolita clothes!
8) The internet in general, so I can read blogs, and look on hellolace, and such like.
9) My family, who are all really supportive of lolita!
10) Confidence, which I only sometimes have...

Thank you for reading! I'll probably do day 5 and 7 together tomorrow, which is a little odd, but never mind! Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment