Tuesday 13 March 2012

I fell out with blogging... But I'm back!! & Day 5

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry I've taken such a long hiatus! It hasn't been an internet hiatus, just a blogging one, I'm afraid. I know I have very few readers, but I just want to get back into blogging, for myself really if no one else.

I may fall out of love with blogging again, who knows, but I'll try to make it a weekly thing, rather than over-working myself. Firstly, I will continue with the Lolita Challenge and then probably do a wardrobe post!

Lots of things have occurred in my lolita world since my last blog post! My wardrobe has grown considerably, but I'll save that for the wardrobe post. And my latest purchase was only this morning, where I bought the Angelic Pretty Cherry Berry Bunny headbow (which I had been frantically searching for for months) to match my jumperskirt in black. Just the socks to find now! Things have changed in my ordinary life too, including starting a new school and beginning to enjoy life again!

So, after a long eight month hiatus... I'm back! I hope you'll enjoy my posts! Thank you for reading!

I'll just add day 5 of the 30 day Lolita Challenge on the end of this post!

Day 5! 10 Items on your wishlist!
In no particular order~


If you want a look at any of the items on my wishlist just click!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment