Tuesday 13 March 2012

Wardrobe Post and Day 7!

I was planning to do a wardrobe post on here by itself, but in the end, realised that there was no point doing that, since I'd already done one on EGL!

The link is here! But since then I have added two new items to my wardrobe - a pair of Metamorphose bow otk socks (I couldn't find a stock picture so you'll have to imagine them!) and this AP ring, as well as the headbow I mentioned which hasn't arrived yet:
And then for the next part of this post!

Day 7 of the 30 Day Lolita Challenge

Ten people who inspire your lolita style
Again, in no particular order~

1. Maki
2. Asuka (for those who don't know, Maki and Asuka are designers for Angelic Pretty and attend tea parties and such for the company.)
3. Shelby Cloud - she co-ordinates everything so well and always looks great! Here is a link to her tumblr. Through her Youtube Channel I discovered more about the fashion and I've always looked up to her as a sort of role model. Thank you for your inspiration Shelby!
4. Cadney-chan - her OTT co-ords always look beyond awesome! I really enjoy admiring her outfits and look to her for inspiration! Here is a link to her tumblr and here is a link to her LJ. Thanks Cadney!
5. Lunie-chan - she always looks so elegant and well-put-together, and her co-ords show such creativity! I really admire her style and grace. Here is a link to her LJ. Thank you Lunie-chan!
6. Libellule13 - I first found this lovely lolita on her Youtube Channel, and she is so lovely! Her style really inspires me and she really helped me discover more about sweet lolita. Here is a link to her Daily Lolita posts. Thanks a lot Libellule13!
7. FilleDePorcelaine - she makes gothic lolita look so effortless and beautiful, and she encourages the gothic lolita in me to come out. I really enjoy watching her videos on her Youtube Channel and she always looks wonderful! Thank you very much FilleDePorcelaine.
8. PeachieAngelPrincess - or Peachie, as she is more widely known, is a lovely girl and always cheers me up in her videos, which can be found here. She always looks great in sweet lolita and really inspires me, so thanks Peachie!
Left!
9. Pixie_Late - she can pull off so many styles, from OTT sweet to gothic! She always looks fabulous and it's a pleasure to see her outfits. Here is a link to her facebook. And thank you Pixie_Late!
10. RosieOs - I know she's not so much into lolita these days, but when she was, I really loved her videos on Youtube, which can be found here. Thanks RosieOs!
The third one along from the left!

There we are, another day done! Thank you to everyone I mentioned. If you have any problem with being mentioned please tell me in a comment. I'm sorry I couldn't contact you all to ask, but hopefully you won't mind!
Thank you for reading, and goodbye for now~

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god I'm so surprised to be here thank you so much! ;___;

    ReplyDelete