Saturday 17 March 2012

Day 11 of the Lolita Challenge!

Hi everyone! I'll get straight into this post with no messing around!

Day 11 of the Lolita Challenge
A day of your lolita life in pictures

So today I decided to go into my local town with my best friend, Alice.

Here's a picture of me before I went into town. It was raining for a little while so I chose a water-proof print and brought an umbrella with me. I'm ever so practical, aren't I?
I needed to go to the fabric shop to buy some material to make a bag I'm planning to make tonight (I'll post a picture of it if all goes well). So here's a picture of me in front of it!
Next we ate lunch on an old war monument up a back street of town.
Here's a picture of a gingerbread man Alice bought - she's too shy for me to take a picture of her, although I wanted to!
Next we went to a department store and here's me standing outside of it.
Finally - here's a photo of me just about to get on the bus to go home. It was a great day and here's the outfit rundown in case you're interested~

Mini hat: handmade by me
Skirt: Angelic Pretty
Accessories: Angelic Pretty
Cardigan: BTSSB
Blouse: Metamorphose
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Coat: Hell Bunny
Bag: Hello Kitty
Shoes: (you can't see them, but never mind) Accessorize

Thanks for reading! Please look forward to day 12!

No comments:

Post a Comment